Pages

About Me


Hi, my name is Vicki and I'm a cake addict....

Yes, I love cake, but more importantly, I love to decorate them! From as far back as I can remember, I have always loved to bake. When I had my daughter, I couldn't wait to create all her birthday cakes just like my mom did for me. Then one day when she was about 18 months old, we discovered she was allergic to eggs. All my recipes called for eggs and I didn't know what to do. All the egg free recipes I found tasted terrible and I had a birthday coming up. There was no time so I was on the hunt for egg free cakes.
I was devastated that I wouldn't be the one making my daughter's cakes like my mom did for me.

One of my challenges since finding out my daughter had an egg allergy was finding a bakery that would cater to her allergy while providing a superb cake for her birthdays. I found one, but also found out they used box mixes. I wanted better not only for me, but for our guests. So over the past 4 years, I turned to my tried and true family recipes (and some new ones) and made cake after cake experimenting with different methods to make them egg free. All my cake and cupcake recipes have been modified to egg-free cakes without any known difference in texture, flavor, and taste. It took some time and definately some trial and error and lots of waste, but it was well worth it.

I rarely bake with eggs anymore and no one can even tell. In fact, I think my cakes are even more moist now than they were with eggs. My testimonials can attest to this and so can my taste testers. Additionally, I don't think anyone who has ordered a cake from me realizes my cakes are eggless as I haven't really made mention of it until now.

Whether you have an egg allergy or not, look no further for your baking and decorating needs. I am currently working on perfecting some of my egg based fillings into egg free fillings. If you have an allergy, please let me know when you contact me so we can discuss all your options.

I hope to hear from you and work with you to design the perfect and most delicious cake for your special event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.