Pages

Pricing

CAKES:
Since all cakes are not made equal, the pricing listed below is my starting price which includes basic decorations and sidework. Please contact me for a consulation to discuss your needs. If you have a photo of what you would like to replicate, please provide that photo to allow me to give you an accurate quote for your cake.
I take pride in my work and only offer baked goods with the finest ingredients. All my cakes, icings and fillings are made from scratch.

Buttercream icing, filling and flowers
starting at $2.50 per serving


Buttercream icing with premium filling (fruit, mousse, custard, etc.)
starting at $2.90 per serving

Fondant icing and decorations with buttercream filling
starting at $3.15 per serving

Fondant icing and decorations with premium filling (fruit, mousse, custard, etc.)
starting at $3.55 per serving

FLOWERS:
Fresh, Silk, or Gum paste - To be quoted based on your needs and design

CAKE TOPPERS/FIGURINES:
My cake toppers start at $20 (i.e. two numbers or two letters) and go up depending on design, size and complexity.

Please note that I cannot make licensed character figures or cakes to sell due to copyright infringement laws. The ones you see in my photos were for a personal event, not for sale. They are shown to give you an idea of the type of work I can do.

CUPCAKES
Cupcakes start out at $1.75 each for a standard size cupcake with buttercream icing/decorations. Additional charges apply for the following:

Filling: $0.15 each
Fondant: $0.25 each
Sugarpaste accents/decorations: will be quoted based on complexity and design