Pages

Flavors

My list of flavors for both cake and filling is growing so it is not complete yet. Also note, all my cake recipes can be made with or without eggs to accomodate those with egg allergies. If you don't see your favorite, let me know. I take pride in my work and only offer baked goods with the finest ingredients. All my cakes, icings and fillings are made from scratch.

Standard Cakes:
Chocolate
White
Yellow
Strawberry
Red Velvet
Spice

Cherry
Lemon

Deluxe Cakes: (add an additional $.50/serving)
Carrot Cake*

Fillings:
Buttercream (flavor options available)
Chocolate Mousse**
Chocolate Pudding
Raspberry
Strawberry
Lemon**
Dulce de Leche
Cookies 'n Cream
Vanilla Custard**

Icings:
Buttercream
Fondant (extra charge)
Cream Cheese (extra charge)



* This recipe contains nuts. They can be left out to accomodate nut allergies

**This recipe contains eggs. I am currently working on modifiying these recipes and transforming them into Egg Free recipes. I will note when it has been perfected as an Egg Free recipe and is available for ordering.